3 Ponds Campground Inc. Policies & Regulations
1. The park speed limit is 5 mph.
2. All vehicles must park in their designated spaces, 2 cars per site.
3. Registration passes must be visible at all times on the front dash of all vehicles.
4. Guests are welcomed to visit and must register at the office before entering the park. The visitor fee must be paid.
5. All sites are designated for one (1) RV and two (2) cars. Extra vehicles such as cars, visitor vehicles, boats, motorcycles and trailers must be parked in a separate designated area.
8. The hours between 11 pm and 7 am are designated quiet time. Loud disturbances during these hours are subject to eviction. Campfires are allowed in the fireplaces only and must be kept reasonable. They must be attended by an adult at all times and doused before leaving or retiring.
9. Waste water must be disposed of in the designated receptacles. Do not dispose of waste water on the ground.
10. Pets are welcomed with the exception of Pit Bulls and other questionable breeds. Pets must be kept on a leash, quiet, and never left unattended. They must be kept away from campers, buildings, ponds and kept inside at night. Be tidy behind your pet and use the Dog Walk areas.
11. Our large pond has a sandy beach area. There is no life guard on duty. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. There is no swimming after dark.
12. No one under the age of 18 can register for an RV site or stay overnight without an adult (21 years or older).
13. We reserve the right to evict anyone if the rules are not followed for the safety of other campers.
14. Check-out time is 1:00 PM, and check-in time is 2:00 pm.
**All guests are required to review and follow our regulations. Any guest who fails to comply with our policies and regulations will be asked to leave our park.